Mud Pressure Gauge, Manometer for Natural Gas (JH-YL-F)
- Model NO.: JH-YL-F
- Type: General Pressure Gauge
- Display: Pointer
- Structure: Spring Pressure Gauge
- Installation Structure: Convex
- Indicating Pressure Reference: General Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Range: 120MPa
- Dial Diameter: 5"
- Screw Thread: NPT2" or Customized
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9026209000
- Measuring Range: Medium-pressure Gauge
- Accuracy: 1
- Application: Industrial
- Connection Type: Axial and Radial Direction
- Features of Measurement Medium: General Pressure Gauge
- Medium: Gas,Oil,Water
- Material: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Ambient Temperature: -40~70c
- Trademark: JH
- Origin: Shanghai
Mud Pump pressure gauge is specialized in mud pump. Standpipe mud pump. It is mainly used for the Petroleum, coal, chemical industry, drilling, mechanism etc, This new model is used in measuring pressure of high viscosity and easy crystal medium. The gauge is also used for measurement of stationary pressure. Our manufactures a full range of gauges. Whether you are looking for it, we can accommodate your needs for land or offshore drilling rigs.
Mud Pump Pressure is extremely important to the drilling process. The Mud Pump Pressure Gauge enables the driller to monitor the pressure while drilling. Any unusual change in pressure will alert the driller of down hole problems. Pressure too low could indicate washed out pipe or bit nozzle, loose joint or broken drill string, worn pump packing or liners, or lost returns due to formation breakdown. Pressure too high could indicate a plugged drill bit or an increase in mud density or viscosity. Reliable indication of mud pump pressure provides an early warning of circulation problems, enabling the driller to make corrections avoiding major problems.
1. Model F Measurement range: 1, 000; 2, 000; 3, 000; 5, 000; 6, 000; 10, 000; 15, 000; 18, 000; 23, 000 full of range PSI etc.
2. Model D Range: 1, 000; 2, 000; 3, 000; 5, 000; 6, 000
3. Accuracy grade: 1.6
4. Linking thread: 2 inch NPT male, 2 inch NPT female.
5. Case: Fluid filled
6. The use of the Gauge is allowed under the environment with the temperature ranging for -40~+50 Celsius degree.
Install the gauge vertically and keep the nearest to the measured unit
Please consider temp. Error when ambient temp. Deflects from 20(+/- 5) Celsius degree.
Loosen oiling screw to release inner pressure in operating.