Electronic Turbine Flow Meter, Oil Electronic Flow Meter (JH-WLFM)
- Model NO.: JH-WLFM
- Main Application: Water, Wastewater, Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, Corrosive Liquid/Gas
- Sensor: Tube/Flange
- Type: Turbine Flow Meter
- Measuring Principle: Mechanics
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO
- Temperature: -20c~120c
- Output Signal: Pulse, 4-20mA
- Connection: Screw Thread
- Trademark: JH
- Origin: Shanghai
- Accuracy: >±1%
- Size: 3/4",1",1.5"
- Application: Industrial Production
- Measuring Media: Liquid
- Measurement Object: Closed Pipeline
- Display: LCD
- Power Supply: Battery
- Body Materia: Aluminium
- Pressure: 4.0MPa
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9026100000
Flow meter adopts low-power CPU core, Turbine sensor signal generated by the amplified
Pulse is conveyed to the CPU in, CPU operation in accordance with the flow coefficient
Value will flow to a 5 digits on LCD display, LCD reading range of 0.01 ~ 99999.
In addition to the normal work flow meter flow measurement of liquids, but also can
Automatically Factory flow coefficient (k) and user manual calibration of the flow coefficient (k) calibration.
1. High precision, durable and compact turbine flowmeters.
2. Modular design allows for use with Output Modules, Sensors and Remote Transmitters.
3. Local Display Computer features: 2 Totals (1 Resettable, 1 Cumulative); Factory Calibration in gallons and litres; 2 User Calibrations and Flowrate.
4. Internal parts are simple to replace for easy maintenance.
5. Lightweight, compact design allows for easy installation.
6. Powered by Lithium batteries for approximately 9, 000 hours.