Lml-1 Wet Gas Flowmeter with Range 2L-200L/H
|FOB Unit Price:||US $380 US $230|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Alipay|
- Model NO.: LML-1
- Main Application: Nature Gas, Corrosive Liquid/Gas, Biogas
- Type: Volume Type Flow Meter
- Measuring Principle: Positive Displacement
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Normal Pressure: 1000PA
- Material: Brass
- Specification: CE, ISO, CE
- Accuracy: >±1%
- Application: Energy Metering
- Measuring Media: Gas
- Measurement Object: Closed Pipeline
- Medium: Non-Corrosive Gas
- Flow Range: 2L-200L/H
- Trademark: JH
- Origin: Jilin
Wet-test (drum-type) gas flow meters are used universally to measure and record gas volume and gas
flow rate for many industrial, petroleum and chemical processes; environmental; pilot plant or test;
controlled chamber; laboratory and research applications
Wet-test meters consistently provide the highest accuracy and precision even at the lowest gas flows
with inert or the most aggressive gases..
Wet-test gas meters function upon the principle of positive displacement. The sample gas stream rotates a measuring drum within a packing fluid, usually water or low viscous "white" (clear) oil;A needle-dial and counting mechanism. coupled to the rotating drum, records the volume of gas flow as it sequentially fills and empties from the drum's rigid, fixed volume measuring chambers.
|Name and unit||Model|
|Top flow (m3)||100||100|
|Min. scale value(m3)||0.8×10-5||0.2×10-4|
|Normal pressure (Pa)||1000||1000|
|Accuracy in rated flow (%)||±1||±1|
|Pressure in rated flow( Pa≤)||80||80|
|Outline dimensions(L/W/H)||490×264×220 mm||490×264×304 mm|
LML type is normal-type, it adopts brass material, and generally used in the scope of
LMF type is anticorrosive-type, it adopts stainless steel material, can measure corrosive gases.
1. Put the meter on the worktable, adjust screws to enable blister of leveler in the centre, and
maintain for a long time in use.
2. Open sealed screw cap of water level controller, pull out internal wool rope.
3. In the plug jack of thermometer or manometer, inject distilled water into the meter, when
redundant distilled water drain from hole of water level controller ( sometimes it is clean when
outflow one drop), then put wool rope in sealed screw cap of water level controller, and fasten the
sealed screw cap.
4. Install thermometer and manometer, (every case 10Pa)
5. Connect air channel according to direction of gas outlet and intake, and sealled.
6. Open gas valve, and then you can measure gas.
IV, Attentions while using
1. When you use it, you must always pay attention to the water level in the meter, otherwise it
will affect measuring accuracy.
2. When you use it, temperature should be maintained at 15 ~ 25 ºC, and the temperature is the
same as room temperature, its temperature difference should be ≤ 2 ºC.
3. You'd better readout in a few weeks after the operation of the meter.
4. When pressure of measuring gas is go beyond normal pressure 1 ~ 6 times (1 ~ 6 KPa), the
meters can still work, at this time manometer should be removed , then use rubber plug plugs up
mounting holes of manometer.
5. When flow of measuring gas is go beyond rated flow, the meters can still work, but measuring
accuracy will be greatly decreased.
7. The meter should not be installed in a cold room, for fear that it will freeze inside.
8. In normal circumstances, check out accuracy every year at least.
1 pc of thermometer
1 pc of manometer
2 rubber plugs