Anti-Vibration Electric-Contact Pressure Gauges (anti-vibration electric-contact pressure gauges)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Alipay|
- Model NO.: JH-YL-XC
- Type: General Pressure Gauge
- Display: Pointer
- Structure: Spring Pressure Gauge
- Installation Structure: Convex
- Indicating Pressure Reference: General Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Range: 0-100MPa
- Dial Diameter: 60mm,100mm,150mm
- Screw Thread: M20X1.5 or Customized
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9026209000
- Measuring Range: Medium-pressure Gauge
- Accuracy: 1.6
- Application: Industrial
- Connection Type: Axial and Radial Direction
- Features of Measurement Medium: General Pressure Gauge
- Medium: Gas,Oil,Water
- Material: Ss304
- Ambient Temperature: -40~70c,70-150c
- Trademark: JH
- Origin: Shanghai
Suitable for measuring the pressure or vacuum of liquid, gaseous and vaporous media that will not explode, crystallize or corrode the elements, it can send electric signal for automatic control and alarm with some electric devices.
Widely used in mechanical industry, chemical industry, metallurgy, petrochemical, mine, electric power and so on.
-It can send electric signal for automatic control and alarm with some electric devices.
-With magnetic snap-action contact own large load, stable export, long contact life and some cushioning and dampening effect.
-With the anti-vibration structure, it can restrain the oscillation and pulsation of the pointer, protect contact and make the indication and the electrical transformation to be reliable and stable.
-With corrosion-proof are suitable for measuring the medium with strong corrosion and offer reliable signal for auto control.
- High temperature condition (70 ~150ºC),and send reliable alarm and control signal.
|0~0.25 to 60||0~0.1 to 60|
|-0.1~0.15 to 2.4||-0.1~0.06 to 2.4|
1. Contact capacity - 30VA (resister)
2.Working voltage - DC220V or AC380V.
3. Maximum working current - 1A (working voltage not to up 40V when working current at 1A)